Despite a challenging year for the leisure industry, KAL remain committed to improving the experience for all our customers & the wider community by continuing to invest in our facilities.
During the latest government lockdown, KAL, in partnership with Kirklees Council, have invested over £450k to create a brand-new, state of the art fitness suite that our customers can look forward to enjoying in April 2021.
The new look fitness suite has been carefully designed with our customers in mind & will include:
- A bigger, better fitness suite with an impressive layout
- New Cardio Zone, with the latest cardiovascular equipment from Technogym
- A new Performance & Skill Zone, with Skill Mills, Skill Rows & the new Nucleus Wattbike
- Versatile Functional Zone with rig, track & conditioning space
- A large Strength Zone, with fixed resistance machines, a new lifting platform & bench press.
In May/June 2021 a new spin studio will also be available, further adding to this amazing development.
If anything, the past year has highlighted, more than ever, the importance of staying healthy & that local facilities have never been more important.
Nothing will change in terms of your membership or fee’s and our team will be on hand to direct you to the new fitness suite on your first visit and also for any questions and advice on our new equipment. You can also refer to our FAQ’s Click Here
Our facilities remain COVID-19 secure and we hope you love what we have done!