KAL have been really excited to share our new look fitness suite at Huddersfield Leisure Centre with our customers following a £400k refurbishment. Customer feedback has been amazing and we really hope you have had chance to take a look and make the most of the new equipment.
What can you expect in the new fitness suite?
If you haven’t been yet, then here are some of the improvements and exciting elements you can expect:
- Over 60 brand new pieces of cardio equipment including self-powered treadmills
- (SkillMill), WattBikes, Ski Erg’s and incline cross-trainers
- Remodelled functional area including a new, 2 lane, 17m turf track
- A new functional rig with space for up to 15 users, with squat stations,
- rebound/target boards and monkey bars.You can now book onto our Rig Circuit classes via the KAL App and learn how to make the most of this amazing piece of kit
- Additional lifting platforms and squat racks
- New flooring in functional and cardio areas.
- New sound and lighting systems to give each user the best atmosphere whilst working out.
If you follow us on social you will have seen plenty of photos of the new layout. If you don’t we have pulled a few together for you to take a look at.
For those of you who have been to the centre and taken the time to give us some really positive feedback, we wanted to say thank you. We think it looks amazing and we’re happy to hear you do too.